26.9.12

Athithesis

So I find myself on the atheist side of Patheos and they were making fun of how Christians incorporate God in their business slogans ("Glorifying Christ by Exceeding Expectations," "Downsizing the Devil with Jesus."). Since I have nothing against atheists, I decided to add to the thread with turning it around on them with the slogans THEY would use with not believing in a God:
 

"I don’t believe in God and all I got was this lousy t-shirt, really, that’s all I got for eternity.”

“WE exist so GOD doesn’t have to.”

“Bring your ‘A’ game and still strike out. ” (Atheist identify themselves with a big red letter "A")

“It is what it is… unless we don’t believe it.”

“We are in a win-sin situation.”

“Don’t throw out the baby with the bathwater, unless it’s the baby Jesus.”

Instead of taking it in fun, they turned all kinds of ugly on me. I found myself asking for their forgiveness because that's what believers do.
Tough crowd.

No comments:


copyright

copyright