10.9.12

Cabinettas of Curios


Q. Who are you?

A. I'm a Pentecostal Christian and a scholar who blogs out of Los Angeles in a relationship with a man who is also a Los Angeles native, I have no middle name, I can fence (poorly), I love dipping sauces (greatly), and am a biological male. I believe in the pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church, miracles, and God in 3 persons called the Trinity, you would be surprised at who I am. I run in the dead of night even when it rains. I will stay anonymous.


Q. Do you believe you're in a ministry?

A. The first person to change their belief on the Bible and homosexuality because of what I wrote from a place of authority (this confirmation happened multiple times), puts me where I will be held accountable as a teacher of the Gospel and not just a listener.


Q. What reason did you start this blog?

A. I couldn't find a web resource to counter anti-gay theological arguments from a 'Bible as Inerrant' (my personal belief) viewpoint, so I started this. I also want to personalize it to my likes and interests in-between. I will not monetize anything from what is a calling from God. I will never make money off a book.


Q. What responses have you received?

A. Mixed. I've been called an "apostate," and a "demon." Other Christians have said they understand what I'm doing, and even though they don't agree that homosexuality is not sin, they love my conviction of trying to help those the Church have rejected. The LGBTQ+ and anti-gay Christians, my main outreach that was no choice of mine.


Q. What do you hope to accomplish with this blog?

A. To bring even one person to the knowledge of Salvation through Jesus Christ or to bring someone back to their faith because of what the church has done to them.

No comments:


copyright

copyright