8.6.13

Russ

Those who know me on social at any length, or read my testimony, know I'm in a relationship. I never talk about Russ because this is a ministry and not a couple's blog with my lovable lug. I guess if I did incorporate him more, people would see that you really can be gay and in a committed , Christ- centered, relationship of genuine love that can be an inspiration. I can post pics on Instagram of us with our kids (Pepo, Pendejo, and Sal) and TikToks of our family outing when we just eat whole Cosco chickens in the parking lot instead of a park. 

I did for real have a secular blog years ago and it was pretty cool. But I also know that if I started to be more of a couple on social media, it would take away, even if a little, what I say about homosexuality and the Bible because then people would only be invested in us as a couple and not what I preach.

So for the sake of this ministry, no pics of picnics in wet soccer fields or Russ giving a wallop to Sal because he ate all of Pepo's chicken legs.




No comments:


copyright

copyright