Tuesday

Julie With Waffles

When I leave a comment on YouTube, I'm always surprised when I go back and it's still there. I'm not kidding. I almost want to send a little hand written thank you note and a 5 dollar Lotto scratcher in gratitude.
My comments are always with teaching, sometimes a rebuke, but nothing I wouldn't stand by if Christ was looking over my shoulder at what I wrote.

One thing I can say about myself is that I won't delete comments on this blog or on my YouTube channel because I don't fear being proven wrong.

----

I realize I only give the perspective of a Christian gay man. This is a site from the perspective of  a Christian lesbian for all the lovely lady lovers out there.

Julie Rodgers

----

A friend of my cousin's nephew who knows my sister told me this just happened.




No comments: